- 03-Sep-2015 07:30 – CANADA TOTAL WHEAT STOCKS 7.11 MLN TONNES ON JULY 31, DOWN 32.0 PCT FROM 10.45 MLN TONNES A YR EARLIER – STATSCAN
- 03-Sep-2015 07:30 – CANADA DURUM WHEAT CANADA TOTAL WHEAT STOCKS 0.98 MLN TONNES ON JULY 31, DOWN 44.8 PCT FROM 1.78 MLN TONNES A YR EARLIER
- 03-Sep-2015 07:30 – CANADA OAT STOCKS 0.68 MLN TONNES ON JULY 31, DOWN 35.4 PCT FROM 1.05 MLN TONNES A YR EARLIER
- 03-Sep-2015 07:30 – CANADA BARLEY STOCKS 1.22 MLN TONNES ON JULY 31, DOWN 37.6 PCT FROM 1.95 MLN TONNES A YR EARLIER
- 03-Sep-2015 07:30 – CANADA CANOLA STOCKS 2.32 MLN TONNES ON JULY 31, DOWN 22.8 PCT FROM 3.01 MLN TONNES A YR EARLIER
- 03-Sep-2015 07:30 – CANADA PEA STOCKS 0.43 MLN TONNES ON JULY 31, UP 30.4 PCT FROM 0.33 MLN TONNES A YR EARLIER
Canada total wheat stocks fall 32.0 pct as of July 31 – RTRS
Sept 3 (Reuters) – Nearly all Canadian principal field crop stocks were down at the end of July from a year earlier, with wheat stocks falling by 32.0 percent, according to a farm survey by Statistics Canada released on Thursday.
Stock levels in 2014 were still augmented by the 2013 bumper crop, Statscan added.
Total stocks of principal field crops at July 31, thousands of tonnes
July 2013 July 2014 July 2015 July ’13-July ’14 July ’14-July ’15
% change % change
Total wheat 5,137 10,446 7,108 103.3 -32.0
Durum wheat 1,152 1,779 982 54.4 -44.8
Wheat excluding durum 3,985 8,667 6,125 117.5 -29.3
Barley 983 1,950 1,217 98.4 -37.6
Canola 588 3,008 2,322 411.6 -22.8
Dry field peas 174 329 429 89.1 30.4
Flaxseed 71 92 97 29.6 5.4
Lentils 467 786 365 68.3 -53.6
Oats 446 1,054 681 136.3 -35.4
Rye 46 44 42 -4.3 -4.5
NOTE: Analysts and traders surveyed by Reuters forecast crop stocks of 6.5 million tonnes of all wheat, 1.1 million tonnes of durum wheat, 1.4 million tonnes of canola, 0.7 million tonnes of oats, 0.9 million tonnes of barley, and 0.098 million tonnes of flax.
©Thomson Reuters 2015. All rights reserved. The Thomson Reuters content received through this service is the intellectual property of Thomson Reuters or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by Thomson Reuters is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters, except where permitted by the terms of the relevant Thomson Reuters service agreement. Neither Thomson Reuters nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Thomson Reuters and its logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Thomson Reuters group of companies around the world.
***************************************** This email was sent to you from Thomson Reuters Eikon. Please visit http://thomsonreuterseikon.com/ for more information *****************************************
© Rosenthal Collins Group 2015
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information. If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message. Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law. Unless otherwise indicated, this is not intended to be an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any futures or options on futures contract. RCG or its affiliates may have positions in: futures, options, securities or other financial instruments which may be referred to herein. Trading in futures and options on futures entails significant risks which may not be appropriate for all investors. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.